Special Days Math Collection!

I'm celebrating!
It was really exciting to finish my Easter Math Games, Puzzles and Brain Teasers set because it was the final one in my series of 6!
I now have a math collection for St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine's Day.

2 of these have even been *Top 10 Best Sellers* on TeachersPayTeachers!


 
 
 To celebrate completing these 6 sets I have decided to bundle them together!
 
 
And to make it a really big celebration - I am offering this set for
only $12 until March 14!
These sets sell for $5 each on TeachersPayTeachers and TeachersNotebook!
Available now at
 
 
Which means that you are getting $30 worth of special days themed math for only $12.
It is actually only $2 per set with over 25 math activities in each set!

What is included in each set?

  • Each set contains at least 7 math board games
  • and at least 7 math puzzle sheets
  • and 12 math brain teasers which come in 2 different formats - card size and worksheet card size!
  • There is enough in each set for over a week of math.
  • These are perfect for math centers
  • Ideal for math homework
  • And best of all you can let the kids have fun in math while they still actually use their math skills!
  • The games and activities are designed to challenge them and make them think!
I know that teachers are busy people so these are all simple to prepare and use!
 
 
Have a look at what is contained in each set below!
 
 
This is the perfect way to get your St. Patrick's Day and Easter math ready and also get Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine's Day as a bonus!
Save today and get all 6 sets for only $12 (That's only $2 each!)
Only until Thursday March 15!
 

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to buy these! I bought your st patrick's day set over the weekend and it is completely perfect for my math extension group! We played 2 of the games today and the kids loved them. Thanks for the sale price :-)

    ReplyDelete