Very Honored But I Hope I am Doing This Right!

What an honor! Although I am very new to blogging, today I received an award from Lauren at Teacher Mom of 3 (also discovered she is named after the amazing Lauren Bacall).
Thanks so much Lauren!  This was a real honor but also a bit of a worry as I wasn't sure exactly what to do... so I hope I have this right : )


Lauren awared me -

So now I am going to follow the rules!

Now there are a few rules to follow when receiving this award.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.

7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.

Here I go: 7 Random Facts About Me

1. I live in the wonderful Sunshine State of Australia (Queensland)!

2. I'd love to meet the Dalai Lama - my wonderful daughter actually did and got to shake his hand!

3. I played Alice in the play Alice in Wonderland when I was 13.

4. I am Lord of the Rings fan and can't wait until The Hobbit comes out later this year.

5. I love teaching math and making math games!

6. I drink can't even think until I have had my morning coffee!

7. I have always wanted to go on a cruise to Antarctica.

These are the bloggers that I am nominating for this award! 
A big thank you to all of you for inspiring me! And thank you Lauren for providing me with the opportunity to give these people some well deserved recognition.



MrsStanfordsClass



 
 
 
Fabulously First




Welcome to 2nd Grade Pad






 
Heather's heart
 


Sweet Kinders


 
Teach It With Class
 
Mrs. Dwyer's A+ Firsties
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much! I can't wait to share the award as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for complimenting my blog, Teresa! Yours looks fantastic. Following...welcome to Blogland! It's going to be just as addictive as TPT!

    ~Tanya
    Mrs. Dwyer’s A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! If it is just as addictive I am in BIG trouble. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the award Teresa! I am your newest follower! :-)

    Amber Huber @www.sweetkinders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on all of your awards. You deserve it...I love your blog! =)

    Thank you so much for my award...I am honored and humbled.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete