Tic Tac Math Freebies Now Available!

Tic Tac Toe and Math Facts Practice! I had done it before but in a different way - now I have a huge collection of game boards that will turn kids into math facts masters in no time at all.

The thing I love most is that while they play not only do they become faster and faster with basic math facts but they also develop strategic thinking as they try to master Tic Tac Toe! I love games that make kids think strategically!

I now have 4 large sets of printable Tic Tac Toe board games on TPT and have added 2 Freebies!

Addition Tic Tac Toe and Multiplication Tic Tac Toe are now available!

     

3 Addition Tic Tac Toe Games Board

   
3 Multiplication Tic Tac Toe Game Boards - 9 Times Facts on one of them!

Hope the kids have heaps of fun with these!
Wishing you loads of fun and games always!
      

5 comments:

  1. I am intrigued by your blog name. I love using games in my classroom! I found your blog through the Currently linky and I am giving you the One Lovely Blog Award. Come by and see.

    Mrs. Slocum
    Teacher's Don't Steal, They Share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the games! I can't wait to explore your blog and resources more!

    Kim
    Carried Away in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope the kids have fun with them! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
      Teresa

      Delete
  3. I'm your newest follower. Your blog is cute!

    Mercedes
    Surfing to Success

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mercedes,
    Glad you found my blog! I had found you on TPT and am in love with your dotty backgrounds! :) Can't wait to see more and I am now following your blog!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete