And I Would Like to Thank -

Am honored to receive another award. This time from Allison at
http://www.aworkofheart-blog.blogspot.com


I have received 2 awards previously and it took a bit of time to pass these awards on but I always feel so grateful after I do. It has been so wonderful to discover and connect with other teacher bloggers!
Thank you Allison!
A Work of Heart

This award highlights blogs that have under 200 followers. Here are the rules for it:
1. Copy and paste this award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Reveal 5 other bloggers and let them know by commenting on their blog.

I am happily awarding the Liebster Blog Award to





 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for exploring recognizing my blog. As someone who is new to the world of blogging, this looks like a great way to get to know some of my fellow bloggers :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, I started blogging after it was suggested on TPT but have found it quite addictive! You are right, it has been a great way to meet other blogger teachers! Happy Blogging! Teresa

      Delete